Monday, June 10, 2013

Why I can and you can too

Ok last blog of the night because I'm getting really friggen tired....so I was just asked why blog to get things out there.  Ok first, I don't know - haven't done it before.  Sounded like a good idea so here I am.  Second, not much of a "sleeper" these days so I figured while the rest of this side of the planet sleeps, it might be a good thing to do and in light of my first sentence, it seems to be working.  Thirdly and most important I LOVE sounding off about random shit.  I don't know why, but I think everybody does.  Lots of times who the hell really wants to hear it?  This way, if you don't want to - don't read it.  Simple.  I tend to speak and then think so my mouth gets me in trouble A LOT, even though I am an adult so this way I can somewhat put my filter on, if I so desire.  So short(ish) and sweet, that's why the blog.  In theory because I can and in all reality you can too.  Thanks much and good night or good morning depending on where you are and how accurate your clock is.

No comments:

Post a Comment